a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 21, 2012

late

Not only was the blog late it was non existent. I got home so late and was so exhausted  that I fell right into bed and went right to sleep.
My birthday party with my pot luck friends was absolutely wonderful. First we went to a restaurant fir dinner. I had butter chicken for the first time. I had no idea how that might taste so I asked the waiter for a sample ,just fr a joke but then he came with a k=little ramiken dish full of the sauce . It went around the table to be sampled. I liked it, a bit spicy but that is good to me, just a tast of heat, not much. So I ordered it and Patti and I shared a garden salad with a nice vinaigrette dressing. Some of the ladies ordered two dishes of   appetizers, one was a cheese plate and I missed out on the other one. I only had a bit if Brie and a cracker because I didn't want to ruin my appetite for dinner. After a lovely meal and chat with my side mates LOL , that was Patti and Ellen, we all retired to Diane's house which was close by and there we shared Champagne and cake. I had coffee and cake and a sip of a non alcoholic drink. We  talked and there were 9 of us , so it got a bit noisy once in a while but Murphy the cat didn't mind and joined us .LOL. He was a very friendly guy and sat on various laps but settled on one of the Janets, there were three.
I didn't get home until eleven o'clock. It was a great evening.
I am going to post this now as Ray is waiting for me to get ready for grocery shopping.
Sorry to have missed ,
I'll add the photos later .
Good morning , have a wonderful day.

No comments: