a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 21, 2012

mostly photos

http://www.dixiemango.com/2010/05/ipad-cover-tutorial-or-any-laptop/
Cover for your laptop or ipad. Here I thought when I read it that it was an ironing board cover. I need to watch more closely. LOL

http://thehouseonthesideofthehill.blogspot.ca/
Try this blog. You will like it.

Dinner at the restaurant which was in a hotel but very nice.
I can't find today's photos of last night. This happened earlier in the week, I wonder why. Oh they'll show up later I'm sure.
Remember the 4 little French girls on the steps, here they are on the couch. Starting at the left Catherin, Jolie Ann, Hayley Rose and Emily. The two in the middle are cousins to the ones on the ends.
My Sam, need I say more, oh well I will anyway. Sam is my grandson, if you have been reading my blog you'll be aware of that.He is the wonderful man who gave me the birthday party and had the cake designed.
Just in case you hadn't seen it before. LOL.
At the restaurant ,on the right Jan, Janet, and Jan the three Jans who are 1/3 of the group, Ellen . On the left, Judith, Diane,Karen and Patti. At the centre in the back, that's me.
These ladies at the back have or will have their 65th birthday this year. We are all getting older, but that's a good thing. Better than the alternative. I always say any day on this side of the grass is good.
In the back left to right Jan,Karen,Diane,Jan.
Patti making funny faces and amusing us all. Karen is being hugged :)) We do hug each other upon meeting or leaving. We have a lot of love for each other too.

More on alligators, Adam reminded me that he too had gone alligator hunting
That's him on the left, don't know the guy on the right. I was petrified when he told me he was going hunting for alligators. I could hardly wait until he was back home.I had visions of him going down the gator's throat .
You need to tilt your head to look at thiss stack of alligators that Adam and his friend caught.
This is the end of the reptile part of the programme LOL>

Now for something easier to look at or is it. I see back and forth on this one.
Time is up !!
Have a wonderful evening.
Good evening.













1 comment:

Diana Davis said...

What a darling cake they had made for you! How sweet. Happy 80th from me too! I hope I had enough sense to say that on the list.
The kids are cute and the party looked like fun.
So glad you are doing so much better.
Those alligators were scary to me too. What do they do with them?