a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wow how did I get here from there

http://www.lynbrown.com/modern-city-blocks-quilt/

Looks easy . But then easy is not always easy LOL>

Today I am 80 years old and happy as a clam. Who wouldn't be with all my family here.  I had the most fabulous birthday party . All my children were here and most of my grandchildren and my 2 babies, my great grandchildren.
I am so happy that I could fulfill Adam's request when he said to me," I want one of my parents at least to make it to 80". His dad missed it by a month and last year as you all know I was not sure if I would make it but happily I did Yippee!!

Tonight I am very tired but filled with happiness.
So it will be mostly photos.
This is the birthday cake that Sam had made for me. Isn't it amazing!!!
And he had cupcakes made so we didn't
 have to cut the cake. What a wonderful grandson.
My boys were all there and  and helped to put the party together. Thank you so much all of you. You are beloved sons.


Adam playing Happy Birthday on his bagpipes. It was fabulous and he is so good on the pipes. I love it when he plays them. There were some little girls there and the put their hands over their ears. LOL
Rose and Charlotte, Charlotte is walking now.
My sister Margaret and me.
All my boys, Peter, Richard, Ray, Jim, Sam, Adam, Rodger, and
Ricky in front.
My niece, Karin, Margaret's daughter, Ray, whom you all know and Katie , my granddaughter, Rick's daughter.
That is all for tonight.
Have a good evening.
Bon Soir.








No comments: