a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, April 26, 2012

laptop gone

I'm in trouble with my blog tonight. I had to take my laptop into London Drugs because  my address book has disappeared. I think I told you that before. Clayton tried to find it and finally gave up the ghost. He said not much stops him but this did. So Miss Laptop had to stay there until the other experts arrive tomorrow.
All my stuff is on that little computer so who knows what will happen.
As for the rest of the day I had lasagna at Tim Hortons and Ray had an egg salad sandwich. Funny for a store that started out as a doughnut shop. hahaNow they do a lot of other items. I like their soups but today the soup list was very short and not the ones I love so the lasagna. I'm on Italian this week, last night , noon today and tonight I ate the doggy bag food I brought home for the White Spot.

I was exhausted when I got home, don't know why I was extre tired today . I lay down and had a nice long nap and now I feel just fine.
So after I ate my spaghetti I had some pistachios. Now I am done eating for the day.
She's going up on myhallway wall later this week when all the other things are up after the painting . She is so lovely and sophisticated and so twenties. 1920s that is. I made her when I was in Iowa or I made part of her with the help of my friend Ranny.
Bookmarks that I made when my embroidery machine was home . Now There is nothing I can do that is embroidery and I have two projects that are in waiting. Of course I could piece and when all this mess is cleared up that is what I plan to do. I just have to get a project that I want to do . I am thinking of doing some curved piecing as a challenge. I need a challenge and I do have the templates for that. So no more excuses Nan!!!!

Busy isn't it. It takes time just to read the thing LOL.
Today's dog , cute little fellow. I wish I could have a dog but we don't feel up to looking after it. I saw an adorable little dog today, her name was Honey Bee and she was wearing a pink sweater. We did get some pictures but I'm am no longer certain how to get them onto this computer. On the laptop I just take out the card and put it in the slot . I wonder where the slot is on this PC.
Ah there she is, I found the slot for the card. There are three more photos of Honey Bee , I'll put up another one tomorrow. We had a talk with her owner who is in remission from cancer and was taking chemo. He said that chemo is awful and I am sure it is. He was a nice guy who said he came from Mississippi 30 years ago and loves Canada. We talked about that , I love Canada too.
Another use for an old car , this time a Volkswagon, It is beautiful. Of course I love a yellow car as that is what mine is and soon I am going to drive it. I hate being dependent on other people even though they are so wonderful . But even wonderful people go on holiday which is where my two drivers are at  the same time.
Time to go and watch TV.
Have a peaceful evening.
Guten Tag.













No comments: