a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

little Adam


My great grandson Adam has been diagnosed with a rare genetic disease Osteochondritis dessicans.  It is a terrible disease but we hope as he is still young that the prognosis will be good. If you pray please pray for Adam. Thank you.


Victoriana Quilters Free Quilting Design of the Week
http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com
Free Quilting Motif Designs of the Week or use the to make a Redwork
Embroidery Quilt
A really cute baby mat is the first freebie on this site.  You need to be a member to get thisapttern. I guess I am a member as the pattern came up for me. I don't rememberregistering so it must have beena long time ago. And it didn't cost me anything because I don't pay for membership. I usually purchase  from sites I am on and think that is more important.

http://afewscraps.blogspot.ca/2011/08/double-disappearing-nine-patch.html
I had no idea there were so many different ways to do a disappearing 9 patch. Many came in today , this was just one of them.


Today was a big doctor as we had three appointments, 1 for Ray and 2 for me. I  went to the podiatrist this morning as I do every two months. I have him check my feet beacause I have diabetes and there is neuropathy in them. I want to be sure that there are no problems with them.
And they are fine.
We both went to our new family physician. It was so difficult to park. The city had the streets all pulled up and although they thoughtfully kept a lane open on both sides of the street there was no parking of course so it was hard to find any, but we did LOL.

My friend Karen wrote to say she would pick me up on Friday for dinner with my pot luck teacher friends. And Sam called to say he would like to take us for dinner with his mom Amy who is here from Toronto. So that is two dinners  out at restaurants and doctors every day . No wonder I get tired sometimes LOL. But it makes me happy!!
Jim again , for no reason haha except I like his face.
Look!! A twister heart. Isn't it mazing. I love it. Wonder if it takes the large ruler or the small one.
Aren't these cabbages beautiful. I couldn't resist them. We don't eat enough cabbage, it is very good for you. We usually make cole slaw from the cabbages we buy.
Our great granddaughter  Catherine who loves in Quebec and speaks only French. She has a little sister too, Emily. She is so pretty.
The whole family, David , Emily, Catherine and Nancy.
All the little  French girls, our great granddaughters. From the top Haley Rose. Caroline. Emily and Joli Ann. What a lovely group of girls. We have not seen the two youngest ones as I have not been able to travel but if I stay healthy until December we plan to go. That will be fun and for Ray he will celebrate his 75th birthday with all his children. I hope I can stay healthy for him.
That is the day for us and the little ones ,I hope you enjoy them.
Time for me to go.
Have a great evening.









No comments: