a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, April 6, 2012

patchwork

> http://www.quiltersworld.com/newsletters.php?mode=issue&issue_id=454&department_id=44?FCBK

Patchwork  Posies that's a change from applique posies. Have fun doing these.

http://heartspunquilts.blogspot.com/2012/04/pocket-patchworkbusy-work-part-two.html?showComment=1333745180136#c58592235798609075
Lovely block.


Doing nothing today but play on my laptop. I deleted a lot of empty folders in My Pictures, still more to go but that's for another day. We are waiting for Adam and Lisa to come back form a bagpipe contest. As you know Adam  plays the bagpipes so he is intensely interested in these displays.


Adam and Adam . Cute guys.
Jim found my lost files Thank goodness for Jim.
Adam and Lisa took us all to dinner, thank you both for a wonderful evening.
Pictures to come !!!
 The waitress took this one and Jean I told Adam and Lisa you asked to say hello to him. He said you would see you soon. On the left Adam, Lisa, Jim.
On the right me, Ray and Sam.

The Tea House, was once an officer's mess  for the military .  Then it was sold to an entepreneur
To become a restaurant. In the  the late 70s I was friends with a married couple that I worked with and they lived there above the restaurant in a lovely apartment . The view was and is still spectacular. I used to visit them there. The husband's parents owned the building at the time. I wonder if they had to vook their own meals LOL.
Inside looking out at the ocean. I love the ocean. We all do that live here.
Adam and Lisa sharing a laugh. Lisa looks so lovely there and my boy is always beautiful to me.
Sam, Ray and me. I really like this photo. Sam is smiling but Ray is not. I'll have to speak to him about that. LOL.

The inlet is always harboring large tankers that are either  waitnig to be unloaded or reloaded. It is a very busy port with deep water so large ships can come fairly close. They make a lovely sight.

This is all the photos that my blog will allow me to upload tonight.
So time is up and I am going  to bed soon.
Have a great evening.










1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Nan, don't you get on Ray, you best get on Adam. At least Ray looked like he wanted to smile but lIsa looked like she was having a good laugh and Adam looked like his thoughts was out to sea. Maybe he misses those Port days. :) What a great weekend for you. Love,Jean