a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 14, 2013

7 o'clock

I had a nap and did not get up until 6:00 . Then I made dinner, not much but enough for the two of us. It was smokies and new yellow beans. We love yellow beans and the first of the season with butter , salt and pepper. So good!!

Then we cleaned up and did the dishes. I looked up at the clock and saw it was 7:00. I couldn't believe it. Way past time for writing the blog. 

Rick left this morning to go to a motel  so he will be on time for his court date in Chilliwack tomorrow morning.. He loaded up the truck with all the clothing for him and Ricky and then went off down the road. I so hope all goes well tomorrow.

As for Ray and me we did little except go to Safeway . We bought some strawberries and those little sponge cakes with whipped cream. We haven't eaten them yet as we are full from dinner but we are eagerly anticipating them for later on. 

We were both very tired because of  a bad night's sleep so had a nap and that was why I am late.

No sewing today but that isn't unusual these days. Pat called to say she would not be here until August 8th. That is not good for me. But then lots of groups just close down for the summer. So I'll take a ride when I can get one but if not that's okay too. I am hoping that Sharon is available but apparently she is on holiday. I left her a message.


This boy needs a new coat of feathers. he is very jumpy but then he should be , someone wants him in the oven.

Hmmm it seems the same crazy old lady live at my house LOL.


I love this one and ain't it true....


Did I already do this one, well it bears repeating. Even the kitten thinks it's funny.

This one is a real beauty, it looks like stained glass. The pattern is very popular these days. I made a table runner in this pattern. Our group all did one, some did more than one.

Raspberries. Summer is here. What a great red. The produce of summer is so delicious, I am so enjoying it.

Cat in a tree. ???? How did she get up there? But more to the point how does she get down.

And now time for a dog. 



 Actually two dogs. Cute little guys aren't they?


Time to go folks. Have a wonderful evening.
Good night!














No comments: