a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ribbit


http://makesomething.dritz.com/sewing-product-info/sewing-tutorial-seam-ripper/#.Uep-SG34JLg

Things to know about your seam ripper.



http://quiltworld2.blogspot.fi/2013/07/teddy-bears-quilt.html
Would you call this one a landscape quilt or an applique scene or both. I call it adorable. It looks so easy to create but then just try and make one yourself and it takes a lot of talent to imagine all that is in the quilt.

And wouldn't it be lovely for the new baby
-just like any other baby until he knows who he is and people start bowing to him.

A lovely young family Diana would be so happy. And a new chapter in the life of the heirs to the throne after Charles of course.

And the day for us goes like this.
Off to Walmart for three items. HAH! We went for margarine, a fan as the one in the bedroom gave up the ghost, and those heat resistant gloves for cooking. The bill was $152.00  , we did not get the fan nor the gloves. How does that happen? We'll have to go to London Drugs for those items.
After shopping we went to Wendy's which is right on the street that  we were driving on. Of course we stopped in for a malted and an ice cream cone. Then I had to have chicken strips with barbecue sauce. The sauce was not as good as McDonald's. They need to take a lesson.
From there on to the bakery for bread and then home. Ray is tired and has fallen asleep for a nap. What else?
I called Richard to see how his shoulder was diagnosed. No break or other damage but the interesting thing was they thought the pain was from his heart attack and that it had to do with arteries. Strange , so much pain from that. He was given anti inflammatorys to help with the pain. Tomorrow he goes back , but I can't remember why. 
When I called he was getting his groceries into the apartment.I am so worried about him living all alone since Ricky did not go back with him. I hope he can get help if he needs it. Or I can talk Ray into going to Calgary. And of course Peter is there if an emergency occurs. He can call us.

Wow this white peacock is one of nature's wonders. Dragging his feathers through the bluebells adds another beautiful dimension to the picture.

Can you read this plan for a pinwheel block. No words needed. A picture is worth a thousand words. Indeed. So what do I do now with my thousand words LOL.

I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to change some embroidery files from PES to JEF. No luck . I used to be able to do it but things seem to have changed on my laptop as well as some embroideries seem to have disappeared. What happens on these laptops , they appear to go off on their own. So much has changed with my embroideries. I think I should take this thing to Tom's for advice. He would know.I do have the Wilcom TruSizer but so far it isn't working. It has been a long time since I have been over there and I need to buy some thread snips . Mine are broken.

My goodness I forgot to finish my blog. What is going on in my head LOL.
 Not too much of anything I'll wager.

Star Power,this is a lovely star quilt and a lot of work.   The piecing is a lot of work and so is the quilting. Is it hand quilted or machine quilted? Any ideas?

Ah so sweet and an armful of love. Where do people find these adorable puppies.Do they grow their own LOL.

More precious baby pictures . Now this is a lovely photo. And I promise this is the last one tonight! 

And here's a likely pair as my dad would say, out for a stroll. They look English. Haha. And so was my dad. The dog is almost as big as the pony.

An amazing string quilt , Batiks? Must be with all the depth of colour  in these fabrics.

LOLOL.

So let's call it a night, I have a headache.
I hope you all have a good evening.
Good night!


























No comments: