a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 25, 2013

topper


http://thecraftyquilter.com/2013/06/christmas-once-a-month-seeds-of-winter-table-topper/








A cake. Believe it or nor this is actually a cake. But if you saw my 80th birthday cake you'd believe it. So if you did not see my wonderful cake here it is.
It is a beautiful knitting basket , again many thanks to Sam my grandson. 




http://j.mp/1c6p6Dk    Sewing by Craftsy, this is one of the projects today.


Another good one, lots today. this one is aprons but could be for a cushion too.

My computer has a mind of its own setting up my print in bold letters. 

We started out today with a visit with Bob and Buzz and I forgot to take a picture. Some times my brain goes out to lunch without me LOL.  Bob has been in the hospital and is just now getting able to socialize. He was looking his cheerful self but is still not up to scratch as far as health goes. He is however on the mend. Buzz is fine, she leaves the business of having ailments up to the three of us while she enjoys excellent health. Her mother was like that too.
It was a good visit , I had some Chinese food from Manchu Wok. Ray had a salad, Bob a hamburger and Buzz French fries. Ray was the only one who ate healthily. What's up with that ?haha.
Then Ray and I went for a walk around the mall, looked at some shoes that were on sale and then came home. We just had to rest up from all that exercise LOL. I read some of the book on my reader. It is by Michael Connelly , The Brass Verdict. The reader told me it was time to give it more juice so it has been attached to my laptop for an hour or so.  I just took it off the computer and it looks ggod to go.
No  bread to buy today LO, so no Safeway either.
Marg called to say no mail of ours had been delivered to her place yet. I'll check it out with the Post Office tomorrow. Sometimes it takes them a while to get things organized especially as there are a number of units that need to change the address.  We did pick up mail yesterday at the temporary office. 
Now we're trying to think of what to do for dinner. Smokies and cottage cheese comes to mind. Those items are in the fridge and have to be eaten so yes that will be dinner. Maybe a salad would round out the meal.
Well that meal is over and we move on.

What a great place to keep small squares of fabric to work on while on a long drive or a short drive for that matter.  In the cup holder if you don't want a cup of coffee in it. Perfect. 

Balance, this guy has it but if he was on the river I wonder if he would be quite this good.

Nice little blue Log Cabin quilt , good for hanging on the wall.

It's a beautiful way to end a day. Imagine walking beneath this canopy of luscious green.

Have a great evening folks.
Good night.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have a charger for your
e reader ? If you had a charger you can plug it into the wall outlet before going out or to bed, that way it would be charged when you are ready for it..