a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 17, 2016

A problem. Cannot find the blog that I have been writing so I will start a new one. And this is Thursday March 18. I can't believe we are this far into 2016. 

Marg came over for a visit this afternoon. She always has lots of interesting things to tell. Marg has many friends That she tells us about. I know of some of them but certainly not all and definitely will not tell any tales on this site if I really knew any tales. Marg only says nice things about her friends. And by the way I also only say nice things about my friends.
I am sitting in my chair and the sun is shining right on my laptop screen so it is very hard to see the screen. The sun leaves an image on it. If there are mistakes on this blog blame the sun.
After Marg went home Ray and I went out for a coffee and a doughnut at Tim Horton's. It was a spontaneous outing but a pleasant one. I had a doughnut but Ray did not. He has better controls than I do. We like to get out every day for a while and a walk. Although there was no walking today except down the long hallway to our apartment and back again.
I am really fascinated with the American election and particularly The Trump Game.  It appears that Mr. Trump has the Republican  nomination all sewed up. I will keep my opinions to myself but just wonder how it will all turn out. However one never knows.
Have a great evening folks.

No comments: