a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Is it Tuesday?

What day is it today, Tuesday or Wednesday. . I believe it is Wednesday. In my mind's eye I can see my newspaper heading and it is Wednesday. Or the end of Wednesday anyway. 
We had a good day. This morning  Ray went for blood tests and I stayed home while he did that. Well really I stayed in bed, I am not an early bird. I never have been an early. The best thing about being retired is that I don't have to get up early. In my original family , mom, dad, brother and sister and me of course, they all got up early and I hated getting up too soon.  Ray does not make me get up until I am ready. Wonderful husband. I can stay up late though.Easy!!
We went up to Metrotown, walked around part of the mall, had some delicious ice cream and then came home.
Later in the day , our son Peter came for a visit on his way home from work. It was lovely seeing him. We had a great visit albeit a bit too short , but then he had to get home for dinner as his wife Judith was expecting him.I hope he stops by again for another visit.

I have an email friend who is asking for prayers for her beloved husband who is in the hospital and is very ill.Hos name is Roger Davis if anyone cares to say a few words for him. Thank you all.

You know what I have nothing more to day tonight except Good Evening folks.





No comments: