a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

rental

Jean I refer to rental as something we might do if we flew to another city rather than driving our car. 
Now for today ...It was a good one except for my wrists which are hurting like mad. The get fed up with the laptop and give me a lot of pain. So after this blog I'll give them a rest , poor things.

Ray went out for a bit but I stayed home. He went to see the doctor. The doctor said he has an Aeortic Aneurism in his stomach but it is small and not to worry about it. I do worry though as that was what happened to my dad. There is always something. I have no idea what I would do if anything happened to my dear husband. He is so good and does so much for me. I think I would surely have a very difficult time without him. But he is quite healthy at the moment.
I had a lovely day reading and laptopping. We had a very light supper , frozen dinner. Mine was Shepherds Pie. I love that meal, mom used to make it regularly. She was a good cook even though she claimed not to be. 

I did my nails today while Ray was out but painted them a dark colour. I am still not sure if I like it. One thing it will be easy to remove if I decide to get rid of it.

That was it folks. Have a lovely evening.  

No comments: