a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

short post

Short post tonight as I have very little to say. There should be lots to say since I went to my sewing group this morning. Pat picked me up , we went for coffee first then off to the sewing/quilting group. I do not have any projects going right now but had better think of something to do soon. I need an applique project for Tuesdays. 
After Pat and I came back from the church I had a nap. Ray and I did not go out this afternoon for some reason. I think it was because I was too tired. I have to get up early on Tuesdays , around 7:00. Not early for many people but my usual time to rise and shine is 9:00. I do like to stay up later than most though. Even if I go to bed early I read for a long time. I was always a late riser and late to go to bed.
I did a bit of knitting, still working on wash cloths. Helen was doing the same thing at our workshop this morning. Sometimes we do not have sewing to do.
And knitting is easy. You do not need a lot of things to knit, two needles and a ball of wool. Plus the pattern if you do not have it memorized. 
Patterns are easy to memorize, they are just repeats and ultimately you have it in your memory.
Good evening folks , no more to say so it is time to go.

No comments: