a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

gone

Adam has gone. Back to Louisiana and home again. We had such a lovely visit and I hated to see him go. But that is life I guess. I wish it wasn't like that. I wonder how long it will be before I see him again. Who knows?

And it is evening, Ray just reminded me to write my blog.I had forgotten.
Actually Adam has gone to Calgary ,Alberta to visit with his brother Rick. I am happy to see that. I know they will have a good time together.
Then Adam will go due south to Louisiana .I have no idea how many days he is staying with Richard. The more the better. I like it when someone is staying with him. It sets my mind at rest. With Rick having ALS it is good , no great, when he has company. He is in a wheelchair and cannot stand up at all. My poor boy, I cry for him .
Today Ray and I went to Metrotown and had a bit of lunch. I had a hamburger, no chips, we shared a soft drink. Two straws one drink.

We walked around a bit and then came home. We had to stop off at Safeway for prescriptions and then came home. And I did nothing for the afternoon. I did have a great nap though. Tonight I am just computering, playing games such as Solitaire in its various forms.

I am interested in the American elections so have been watching Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. Trump is an interesting candidate but I am afraid of him . If I had a vote it would be for Hilary. Adam says she is a solid candidate.  But I don't have a vote so will just keep an eye on things for fun.
Good night.



No comments: