a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 20, 2016

late night

Not quite that late , I thought it was later than it is.  I have little to say tonight. But I will tell you about my day.
Ray and I went to Tim's for a coffee and a bite to eat. We both ordered a bagel and cream cheese. It was good. I like that combination. Tim's coffee was great as usual. I remember when Tim's was mostly coffee, that was their signature item. Now they have many items for sale. As you know we go there a lot.
Then we came back home. I read for a while, then watched TV for another while. We are watching Mrs. Brown's Boys tonight. I like this show as it is quite funny and gives me a good laugh every episode.  
I am reading a book that Marg brought over. I think I might have mentioned it already, Cold Case Vancouver. It is interesting as I recall some of the episodes from when I was young. Thanks Marg for the trip down memory lane.
So that was the day. Have a great evening everybody.

No comments: