a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nearly forgot

Sometimes I get so wound up in what I am doing that I forget to write my blog. Not that it is a blog of any great consequence but I think that hopefully some of my friends will miss my nightly peringrinations. Hope that is correct the spelling. Oh what the heck it is not that important.

I cannot think of anything of importance that I did today. Ray and I went out for a while to the mall. We had lunch there , Curry was the choice of lunch for us. We are thinking that several of these food place must have changed hands because the food is not as tasty as it used to be. First it was the Chinese Food and today the East Indian food. It was not awful but just different. We seem to have developed a fussy palate. Oh well that is all right, we still eat the food despite the differences. When we were finished we left and came home since I was a bit under the weather, sore legs and feet. Is that under the weather? Or some other under the weather LOL.

I had a nap when I came home. But first I read some more pages of the book I am reading, then I fell asleep for a while. When it was time to get up I had to make some dinner for Ray and me. For the life of me I can't remember what I made. It must have been pretty ordinary if I couldn't recall what it was. Oh well tomorrow I go the a new doctor to get him to check up on my memory. The funny thing is his name is Dr. Dilli that should be a dilly don't you think. I will report tomorrow night.
Watching TV at the moment Michael Douglas. I am not a true fan of Michael Douglas but Ray seems to like him. I guess he is a man's actor. The film is Las Vegas and Morgan Freeman is also starring. Him I like !!

Actually I just realized that it is not Dr. Dilli tomorrow but blood test for me. Yuck.  There That proves I need to see Dilli as I had forgotten that tomorrow is blood letting. That should make me feel good. Remember many eons ago when doctors bled their patients as a cure for everything.

Now I intend to go to bed and read for a while then to sleep. Early morning tomorrow 9:45 is my appointment.

Good night folks. 











No comments: