a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 31, 2016

This is Thursday

I think it is Thursday. What difference does it make? All days are the same for us.
As for today we went out to Metrotown for a bit of lunch. We ordered a burger from Burger King , we choose that because Buzz says they are the best burgers. They were lined up so maybe Buzz is right. We shared a burger and yes Buzz is right it is a good burger. We also had fries with salt and vinegar. I love salt and vinegar chips of any kind. Straight chips do not interest me much.

We went for a short walk but I had to get home because my legs were shaking. I have a big problem with shaky legs which is why I now use a walker when we go out. I lay down when we got home and fell asleep for a bit. 

I had hoped to have a longer walk today but no I was not able but I'll try again tomorrow.

Today is my Matthew's birthday. I wished him a happy birthday yesterday since I knew I would not see him today. I tried to call him but there was no answer so maybe they were out celebrating.
But anyway Happy Birthday my dear son.

I called Lynn, our daughter, who lives in Quebec and we called Ray's sister and my sister in law Gerry who lives in Ontario. Ray is talking to her right now.

That is all for tonight folks. Have a great evening.






No comments: