a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, March 11, 2016

lunch visit

I had to get up early this morning as I had an appointment at the clinic to donate some blood LOL.  I do not like having my blood taken. It was just a regular check up of sugar , they took two vials of blood , enough for the day I think. As it was a fasting test we went to AandW for breakfast and had a bacon and egger which we shared.
Not so much of a place for lunch, but the company was great. We met Bob and Buzz at the Mall food court for lunch. The visit was excellent as it always is when we get together. I can't remember what I ate so it is a good thing I am going to the memory doctor next week.  I wonder what she can do to help me but whatever it is I'll take it. I am not totally without memory, it is little things I forget. I don't like it at all. It makes me feel less intelligent than I am. That must be why old people seem so dithery. I haven't yet become dithery though.
After lunch we took a short walk in the mall. I looked in one of the shoe stores but did not buy because as you know I bought a new pair of shoes recently and don't need another pair right now. I like to look though to see what is in style. My new shoes are just great,comfortable and good looking! Black!
We came home and I did not have a nap but I did do some reading in my latest book. 
I was wanting something and I thought I'll ask mom. Crazy though , my mom has been gone since the 1970s. I am usually good with that but today I missed her. Funny isn't it. 
We are watching a show of the Viet Nam war . Previous to that we watched another show about Hitler and WW2. We like these reality shows and the history they depict.
That is all for tonight folks.  




No comments: