a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 21, 2016

rain

It rained and rained and rained and rained a lot today. The rain was heavy. I like the rain when it is heavy but only if I am indoors and nice and dry. So it was a good day for me LOL.
We had to go out this afternoon to the ostomy clinic. Before our appointment at 2:00 we went to Cockney Kings for fish and chips. I love fish and chips and theirs are especially good. I remember when I was a girl how dad used to pick up fish and chips on his way home from work. Oh my it was such a special treat. I loved that meal and still do. Malt vinegar and salt on my chips make them so tasty. When dad brought home the fish and chips they were wrapped in newspaper and at Cockney Kings there is newspaper on the counter for wrapping. So you know it is a great place to eat. 

After all that Ray and I came home . We watched TV for a while and now we are watching the TV news. We always watch the NEWS. 

We had our pills put into MediPacs by the pharmacist. It is supposed to be better but frankly I prefer the way it was before. Ray and I would fill our pill boxes every Sunday morning at the table and they would be all ready for the week. This way the druggist only put some of the pills in the MEDIPACS, just the prescribed ones. But there are other pills that need to be pilled out (my own expression) . When I used to do my own pill box all the medications were taken care of. I may go back to doing them myself. However Ray likes this way of doing the pills. We'll see how it all shakes out.
Well I need to get back to reading Cold Case.
Have a great evening folks.

No comments: