a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, March 14, 2016

mainly Monday )

Today Ray cooked some bacon for me. It was so delicious, tasty, crispy and well done, just the way I like it. It was a great way to start the day. Ray is such a wonderful cook. He doesn't do much cooking these days but once upon a time he used to make fantastic feasts. But the small meal of bacon was just to my taste.
We started our day by going out this morning as we usually do. Old as we are we get out and around every day. It is good for us to keep up. We went up to Metrotown for a coffee . After a walk around we came home and made a sandwich, a ham sandwich for our lunch.
Later in the day we had an appointment with the ostomy clinic. That was for 3:00 so it was a bit late. I have a rash around my stoma so the nurse treated it for me. I have to go back next Monday. 

We went to Safeway in the morning to have our pills put into bubble packs. I am not quite sure about that but Ray wants it done.We had to take all our pills in to the pharmacy and leave them there to be bubble packed. That has to be done every month, the bubble packing that is. We just leave our pills there and when they need to be renewed the pharmacist takes care of it.
So that is it folks. Have a lovely evening.
               





No comments: