a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, August 14, 2016

blog

Seems to me that I have missed my blog recently. So here I go tonight.

I can't quite remember what I did this morning but am sure it wasn't important. I did talk to Adam , just a quick chat. 

I just asked Ray if we went out since I can't remember and he said no we didn't go out. So how could I remember something I did not do LOL.

I just did my computer and that is mostly it. Well maybe a  bit of knitting. My mom taught me to knit when I was quite young and it is an activity I have enjoyed for the rest of my life. Thanks Mom.
But now I just knit up dishcloths for family and friends. They seem to be popular even in Louisiana. See how far things go in this life. My reputation precedes me LOL.

And that was it for today, Now we are just watching TV. Life is easy.

Short blog but I have no more to say so I'll say good night.
Good night!!

No comments: