a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

party in the bush

The party in the prairie bush went well so I hear. It must have been a great time.  Jim has 80 acres north of Edmonton. He has cleared a large portion I think about 2 acres but am not sure just for entertaining. They can hold a great party there. Ray and I went one year, it was a lot of fun. It may have changed since then. I must ask Jim. Rick is already home , I'll bet he needs a rest.

As for here on the Lower Mainland nothing special happened. Ray and I just carried on as usual. Tonight though we went to TOPS for dinner. It will be closing this month as the family is moving back to Greece which they left many decades ago. I wonder if they will find it as it was when they left. I think not. Nothing stops in time and things have changed in the decades since they have left. They will miss Canada. We have a great life here in B.C. I am sure they will notice the difference.  Still we had another good dinner at TOPS. We will sure miss our favourite restaurant. Steve , TOPS owner, said a high rise is going up on the site. 
As for the rest of the day we stayed home and did little. It was good though.

It is Tuesday and I didn't go sewing this morning. Hopefully next week will be different and I can get back on track. I must get something ready to sew for next Tuesday. I wonder what I will prepare. I need to think........

Well that seems to be all for tonight. I can't think of anything to write.





No comments: