a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, August 19, 2016

FridayI

I think it is Friday, it feels like it.  We did very little today except sit in front of the AC. It is quite hot right now, actually the hottest day of the year so far. But the AC makes it slightly cool. I like it slightly cool so it works for me.

We were supposed to meet Sam for lunch today but I was feeling a bit off and had to cancel. That was pretty disappointing for us. I always love to see him.

Ray went out to pick up a pizza for dinner , I stayed home while he shopped . It was very tasty.

Matthew and Caroline are bringing water over in an hour or so. I like bottled water and Matthew kindly is getting it for me tonight. He is so helpful to us. I so appreciate he and Caroline for their thoughtfulness. 

We did very little today. So I have little to write about tonight. 

Some days I run out of things to write about. I did talk to Richard for a short chat, but he was on his way out.  I like to chat with him every day to see how things are going with him and how the ALS is behaving. He seems to be okay. He says he is fine but one never knows when he is in Alberta and I am here in B.C. a province away. He sounds okay. I pray for him all the time.

That is it for tonight folks nothing much happened here today.
Have a great evening, it is gorgeous here tonight.


No comments: