a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

what now

Late night and I seem to forget my blog often these days. I get doing something else and there goes the memory. Sorry about that.

As for today what did we do?We went to the ostomy clinic and bought some new bags and I got inspected for damage. There was none so that is good.

Then we went to Tim's for a coffee . We did very little else. When we came home I did some knitting and computer. That was it. 

We had cabbage rolls for dinner that we had picked up at TOPS yesterday. We are sure going to miss TOPS, Sunday is the last day of business. We had better go there this week for a final visit.
I wonder where we'll go now.

I had a good chat with Rick tonight. His daughter Katherine dropped by. She is good to him. I am thankful for her.

I wish I lived closer to them but Calgary is another province away and takes at least a day's drive to get there. Probably two now that we are so old. Still I would like to go but Ray has to do the driving and it takes a lot out of him these days.

I have some good books to read. I read mostly at night when I go to bed so it takes me a while to finish a book. I fall asleep too soon.

That is all for tonight folks. Have  a great evening.


No comments: