a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, August 25, 2016

missed

I think I missed a day but what the heck. I'm back.  It is a hot day here in town. But we have an air conditioner unit so that helps a lot.
It is quite comfortable in here. 

We went to the ostomy clinic for supplies and a check up. All is well.  We go there to check up on my ostomy to make sure it is all right and it is. 

Then we went down to Cockney Kings for fish and chips. I could not eat all my chips so I brought them home. Not a good idea since I did not eat them and now have to throw them out. I should give up on bringing them home. 

Once home I read a bit of my book, had a short nap and ate one corn on the cob each for dinner.  And that was my busy day.

Tonight I plan to knit more cloths and maybe start a new pair of socks. I am thinking of knitting a sweater for one of my greats if I can find a pattern. I'll need to check out the patterns I have here first and then go to Surrey for a pattern if there is nothing here in my stash.

I talked to Richard today, just a short conversation. He seems to be okay today. I need to talk to him every day to make sure he is fine.I have not talked to Jim for a while ,I can't seem to catch him at home. Whoops Ray said I just talked to him. My memory is getting really bad. 

I want to call Sam to confirm our date for next Monday. I am looking forward to seeing him.

And that is it folks , it is a beautiful day here I hope you enjoyed your day wherever you are.

No comments: