a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

wednesday

Today is Wednesday I went to lunch at Tops, so few days left before it is gone. I will miss them so much. The owners are going back to Greece. I heard they got 12 million dollars for the restaurant and house. A lot of money. I wonder if Greece will live up to expectations. After being away for decades it will be different that they remember. It always is but then who knows. I will miss the family but wish them well .
That was my big adventure for today.

When I came home Ray and I went to Safeway and he won $35 on his ticket. He is lucky these days. 

Then we came home and spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV and for me a bit of reading. Tonight I plan to read some more of my book. That is worth looking forward to.
Some days are very quiet and today was one of those days. No phone calls , no visitors, just Ray and me.

I think I heard  from Richard but am not certain. I like to hear from him or call him every day just to see how he is with the ALS.  I will call him tomorrow for sure. I need to call all five sons tomorrow. But it is hard to make that many calls in one day. However I will try. Sometimes my memory is not all that good. But my mind is great for 84 years old. I am fortunate.

I knit more cloths, this one is a lovely yellow, I love the brightness of that colour. 
Time to go folks , have a great evening.







No comments: