a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

as heard on TV

This just cracked me up "Gentlemen Please, Stop your fighting, This is the War Room!!" LOL.
Eva I responded to your comment on the blog, below yours. I still haven't figured out how to respond directly. Someday maybe....
Lots of photos today so I'll just get on with it.

As seen coming out of our garage.
Can you believe this beautiful colour
Living under around and beside these gorgeous trees is a blessing.
A canopy of colour that makes me so happy!!!
My beautiful Daughter in Law in Louisiana  sent this lovely fabric , got it today, 2 yards of it. Thank you so much Lisa:)
Lots of stuff today . Pat and I had a lovely coffee time this morning even though I had to get out of bed before 8:30. That is hard on my old bones LOL.
We both went to our sewing group, lots of the ladies had made Christmas table runners from the same pattern and all were different , all were lovely. I did not make one .
Ray made me another great lunch, he is so good to me, man I am lucky, I hate making lunches LOL.
Off to Community Quilts and another show and tell. I had my camera in my purse and completely forgot about it. Next week hopefully I'll remember. I love the talk at Community Quilts and enjoy all the lovely ladies.
 Ione thinks she would like the bedtime socks instead of the shoe socks. I sent her a photo of the label for the wool. I hope I like the colour she chooses .Haha.
Betty made a lemon cake for our afternoon tea and of course it was delicious . Betty is 85 and still quilts volumes and bakes magnificent cookies for every event. She is a wonderful friend!!
Oh did I do anything today LOL just a bit of applique. I think there are 10 butterflies now or nine and one in the hopper haha. They will be on point and that should be fun. I think I may need advice on how to do that.
This week I need to do some embroidery for friends, a napkin for Joanne that she has to have for a group she belongs to and I want to make a pair of hand towels for Helen who gave me the CD of Michelle's roses.
Going now... thanks for reading.
Kalinihta...

No comments: