a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, November 25, 2010

a new trick

Camera, apparently I don't need to remember to take it. My friend Jean from Delaware sent me a letter this morning saying I could use my cell phone and she sent two photos taken with her cell phone as an example. Hah I did not know that. Thanks Jean! I love having friends who help me out.
So I had to figure out how to do that , first picture I took was a close up of my face. Dreadful Picture. Then I took another one and quite a few more to practice. Lots of photos , so now what do I do with them to get them onto the computer. I suspect it is not the same as the camera. I'll try it later. 
It has been a lazy day for me, after we came home from doing the things we do such as a walk, and going to the bakery which is in another mall ,and where we bought a few groceries, I sat down in my chair and haven't gotten up since.  Actually I felt awful, just one of those days.

Pretty awful profile photo. Ray took this when I was not looking.   Bad Ray....

At the mall,flying reindeer.
The snow has come down all day but seems to have stopped now. We suspect that the rain is coming in tonight.  I find wearing heavy winter jackets and boots tires me out. Really! I have always disliked heavy clothes ,they make my back hurt. I know who gets tired from wearing clothes, you probably don't believe me  :))))
So did nothing, have nothing to talk about  ;0. Now if you believe that I have a bridge I can sell you LOL.
Quilters, just for you  http://www.dreamcastlequilts.com/  Something new, at least to me. Enjoy.

Our street, remember when it was orange?  Now it is white!
These were all taken with my camera , now to see what to do with the cell phone. I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nan, your first paragraph I can figure out because I was telling what to use, but other people might not know.. Read it .
You were suppose to say, I can take photos with my cell phone.
I sent you pictures from my cell phone not camera. :)
I send my pictures from the cell phone to my computer using my email address. But you can buy a USB cable for your cell phone and send pictures directly to your computer.. London drugs will S'plain.. Jean