a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, November 15, 2010

too pooped to pop

Brown socks these were supposed to go at the end of this blog but things do not always work out the way you want them LOL


Oh boy what an exhausting day. I could hardly believe it as it all started out so well,  reading the paper, drinking coffee, eating toast, showering at my leisure, just relaxing. Then Ray came home from the hairdresser and  and we were off. We walked themall for an hour and remember when I dropped the ice cream cone last week , week today I made up for it LOL. We took the vacuum in again, went to Safeway to see if they could call the eye doctor for my drops and they said they had 4 more there for me, nice surprise. Came home to a letter from air miles that took a long time to get sorted out but in the end I had 750 air miles on an old card that was transferred to our present one. I had to get everything ready for my class tomorrow and to prepare my stuff for tomorrow during the day. By then I was tired. Doesn't take much does it.
More photos from the show tonight. We made $5000 for Community Quilts batting and thread supplies.
Redwork by Ione I think.

I like this one on the right because it is more aggressive in colour.

This beauty was emmbroidered by Ione , the blocks were a donation, we get many of those. It all ended up as a beautiful quilt.

I took this for the little tea pots on the mantle which are so precious. I love tea pots too.

Sweet little tea villages on every table.

Lauren the tea maven!

So prettty , I may have published this one already but it is so pretty we can look at it twice.
So here goes!! Whoops here it went !!
Now for something a bit more prosaic, brown socks. Well can't find them, the new photo programme is not doing the job. So
I'll just sign off for now and come back later .

Well the socks did come up as you saw at the top of the blog so I am due for a relaxing evening and hope you all have one too.
Buona Notte!

No comments: