a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Houston

http://bonniemccaffery.com/vidcasts/053.html   Quilts from the show at Houston.   I hope this is the first time I have put these on the blog But worth looking at twice if I have :0
I managed to do something today after the past few days when nothing was accomplished. So lots happened today, first I embroidered a tea towel. No I have no idea who it may be for but I think I'll give it to Ray for his kitchen. Tomorrow is his birthday , we don't give gifts , just go out for dinner but I think he'll be happy with it. He likes my stuff.
Cute isn't it?
 We took my laptop to London Drugs this morning because the internet security programme Kaspersky was behaving too aggressively and blocking off my memory sticks as I mentioned last night. Ben took care of that for me .He said that programme was too much for a home computer. I had it for the past two years but this time it had increased the security issues and it was almost at a corporate level for my computer and blocked off my little quilting stuff. Crazy!!! He reset it so I can use my things. Next year I won't bother buying it. My upstairs computer has free AVG and no problems there.
I bought these few things. Don't you love candles?

A few years ago before my son went to Louisiana he worked as the Port Director for Wilmington Delaware and as such was in contact with Joe Biden the senator from Delaware. One time when I was visiting there he arranged with Mr. Biden for a conducted tour of the White House. So here is the invitation , note who signed it at the bottom of the card. I have kept that invitation for quite some time as it is very meaningful to me and  especially now  in light of  the fact that he is now Vice President Biden .  

Bathroom accidents just keep on happening LOL. I banged me hand on the corner of the sink counter and now have a blood bruise. I am getting these often lately, maybe I should stop taking aspirin, stubbed my toe on my slipper isn't that crazy, now how could that hurt. I would stay  out of that room is I could :)))
Time to watch the Mentalist so good night folks.
Take care.


No comments: