a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

too full

Oh I am so full of turkey and gravy on bread, two slices, along with peas and onions. But it was so good. Thank goodness this won't last too long. We still have turkey and a little gravy left but not enough for a dinner meal. I plan to make some soup with the left over turkey and add some rice along with my usual celery and onion staples, can't cook without them. It' a good thing I don't bake or there would be some very odd tasting cakes happening here LOL.
My i8 year old grandson can make a pie shell and flute the edges. I can't do that, neither could my mom so Adam is an anomaly in our family. His step grandma Lisa taught him how to do that. Amazing isn't it.

See those little hands , aren't they wonderful ;)
I took the photo off Facebook but I can't seem to get my photos off my camera tonight. Computers have their own agenda I'm afraid.     Much later and I still can't get the pictures off the camera.Grrr!
In the newspaper this morning I noted an article about recycling your old computers and any such electronic items you may have. Just take them to London Drugs HA!
So Ray and I went in to the store today and asked about it and yes they will take my old computer,printer and keyboard in at the store and they will take care of the recycling and no fee. I am impressed as always with my store. Good service, happy salespeople and caring for the customer. That has been my experience with them.
Ray went to Mark's Work Warehouse and found the jeans he wanted so now he is happy. I saw some very nice men's white T Shirts that I think would be nice for Jim. No point in buying them right now but soon becasue we noticed that his heavy winter coat is hanging up in our closet. As  soon as I hear back from him to see what he wants I'll take care of everything then.
I finished Ione's socks this afternoon and those are the photos stuck on the camera. Such is life.
 We watched an interesting programme while i was knitting about swamp logging in North Carolina, it was interesting for the first hour but it went on and on for hours. What is up with TV these days. Imagine logging in a swamp where there are snakes in the water and quicksand on land if you can call quicksand land. I didn't see any alligators but maybe they are not that far north. And nobody lost a leg haha....
I am going to sign off for tonight and try and get my camera  working.
Have a lovely evening.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good post nan