a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

quilting done

Lauren finished quilting the SBS quilt and brought it to Community Quilts, she did such a wonderful job. I gave her Ray's quilt to do too.
Look at it for the last time -sigh.... I need to make the label for it and send it off to Quebec. She won't be born until January so no big hurry .


Wendy made this cute dog quilt.

This beauty was made by one of the members of Community Quilts.

I really liked this treatment of black and white scrappy with the wide  triangle and the half rectangles. Excuse me if I don't know what these bits are called, but the look is great.  It was on the table at Community Quilts.
When I got home Jim was here, he made it through the Coquihalla without any problems. I always worry when he comes from Edmonton in the winter and drives these roads.
We went out for dinner to Cockney Kings for fish and chips plus a couple of oysters for me. Now we are relaxing by the fire.  I couldn't have had a better day, it was smiles and laughs all the way!!!
Have a great evening folks.  Bon Soir.




No comments: