a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, December 27, 2010

too much

I have sat here and eaten almost a tin of hot jalapeno almonds alive with salt. I love the salt.  So dinner is out LOL.
We went out for lunch too with Rick, Carla, Jim, Ricky and Katie.

Rick me and Ray, Ray looks as if he was caught in the headlights haha!

And Ricky just wasn't looking :)) I guess he didn't hear me call or I was just trigger happy, but Carla looks adorable doesn't she....

It was so much fun , we laughed and gabbed for nearly two hours. The restaurant must have loved us. But we go there lots and I am sure the owner likes it when we bring in our family which we do often. Ray and I had these huge cabbage rolls ,they are so delicious. We shared them them as no way we could eat all that food, potatoes and corn as well as salad. Carla ordered them too and she took half home.

Uncle Jim and gorgeous Katie.
We did so miss Mary and Meg who could not come for personal reasons, Mary had to work and Meg is in the hospital.
Ray just lit the fireplace, good Ray, it is chilly here tonight.
Jim is on the road again, he left this afternoon for Los Angeles. Good thing he was not going back to Edmonton, apparently the Coquihalla is a disaster, it is very dangerous  in the winter.
While Jim was here he set up my new computer, the embroidery programmes and Wilcom TruSizer which opens embroidery designs. It is not like I was used to but I think I get it LOL. If I don't he'll just have to come back :>)  Jim said it was a mess to install. I am hoping it is not a mess to use.
I did take photos today , but I did not sew. Maybe tomorrow I'll embroider a bit before I have to take the machine into Tom's for servicing on Wednesday. I have confused everything I had to do this week and put them on different days than they really were. Kathy and I are going to see The King's Speech on Thursday and I though it was Friday.I remember when I was very young my mom and dad commenting on George VI 's speech problems. They were British so they knew these things LOL.
 Then I thought Tom's was Friday and it is Wednesday. Good thing I looked at my book and another good thing I write things in there . With my mind I need to have a record.LOL.
Sew (cutesy isn't it?),  it is all good now. Ray and I are back to normal now. We did love having Jim here though. Our family is  all so special to us isn't it?
Ione, I am almost to the toe of your sock and then for the photo shoot :)))).
I sent the photo of my redwork quilt into the list of the designer and lots of people have made very positive comments on it. The designs were extra special.  I love getting comments ....
So my continued best of the season to all my readers. Love you!
Ti Amo

1 comment:

www.somewhereinstitches.blogspot.com said...

I love your girls the red ones they are great.