a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday doin's or nothing doin"

The morning started out fast. We were expecting the chimney cleaners between the hours of  9 and 2. We never use the fireplace so it will be clean.
Aren't we always at the 2:00 end of things?   I was just sitting in my chair reading my newspaper as I always do when a knock came on the door. No it was not Santa Claus but the chimney cleaners. haha!  Talk about a scramble. Ray just went and opened the door , not thinking that I was still in my nightgown. However the men were gentlemen as I scrambled out of everyone's way and they did not turn their eyes my way. Not that there was anything worth turning their eyes for anyway. LOL.
That did free us up to go grocery shopping. Fun huh!
The day was just another day nothing exciting. I spent a lot of time on the computer organizing my latest embroidery designs into their categories and adding some to my memory stick. Surprisingly it takes up quite an amount of time. Now I don't feel like  doing anything else. I am feeling lazy. I have to remind myself that sewing and embroidery are hobbies not jobs.  So I will not have a lot do write about. Maybe.  LOL.
One thing I want to do is download my Quilt Pro to my laptop, hope it turns out okay. What can go wrong? Famous last words.
Saw these didn't you?
I took the little Xmas tree bookmarks , put them in an envelope and stuck them in the door of my neighbour's apartment for her and her son. I hope they like them.
I found a little angel that had been embroidered last year and not fnished off so I did that the other day, it too is FSL but very pretty. I have three more of them so might do those this year. LOL. They all have names but of course after a year I have no idea what they are.
Pretty isn't she?
That should be all for tonight, I did add a puzzle blog just to see if it works. I really want to add just the link rather than the photo so I'll fiddle with it and see what works.
Have a good evening.
Guten nacht.

No comments: