a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 11, 2010

almost forgot

Good thing I remembered this blog tonight. We were away for the day down in Washington state. We have to use those new Nexus passes that we now have. It is a treat just heading down to the border and not having to line up for hours. We are just ike a pair of kids LOL. Some people just never grow up .
We just watched Criminal Minds another of my favourite shows. This one was about an arsonist, arsonists are very seldom caught. It brings to mind the time my ex husband set my car on fire in the middle of the night because he though I had no right to have a car which by the way I bought with my own wages. So I was without a car for the whole three years while I paid for a burned up one, and longer than that length of time.. This was in the early 60s and I did not have fire insurance due to my own ignorance. The fire marshal told me then that they knew it was him as did I but there was no way to prove it as all the evidence was burned up, a bit of irony there :>). My point is that while Criminal Minds is able to find an arsonist , in real life it is very difficult and most unusual to find one.
I wonder if that fire was because I am an Aries , a fire sign LOL. There I go being silly again.
That's all folks!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Knowing and proving ARE two different things.

I do hope that Karma visits your Ex