a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, June 5, 2010

party time

Whoops yesterday I went to my teacher's potluck party,got home late and went right to bed as I was very tired. It was a great party though and we had lots of fun. One of my friends gave me 2 beautiful pashminas and a bead bracelet.
However earlier in the day I managed to get some of my Hallowe'en table topper quilted on my Janome 6600. There are two projects I need to finish, one is the quilt I just mentioned and the other is ........... Now what is the second one, my memory stalls LOL. Oh yes It is the tea cozy from my class last month. The next class is this coming week so I need to get it done. It is such a nice project that I want to make some for my teacher friends.
Today I did nothing in the sewing department but did go to my granddaughter's graduation ceremonies where she played and orchestrated and composed a lovely song. She is very clever in the musical arts. She was given $1500 in schlarships today. Good for her!! Chelsea is a fine example of hard work, diligence and devotion to her art. She is also an A student. Her next move is to go to Toronto to Humber University where she will study music of course.
On the way tot he university I saw a whole block of gorgeous lupins, they were a beautiful sight.
After Ray took me out for dinner which was nice since neither of us wanted to cook. We each had Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and salad.
Any more of my life story will have to wait for another day LOL.
Rest easy!!

No comments: