a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 25, 2010

got it!!

Sewing machine is back where she belongs after 2 weeks away :>)) But we were so busy that I only got some embroidery done.
Ray has an infection that started in a tooth the dentist has been wroking on for a while. Ray is so prone to devastating infections that are nearly fatal that we are frightened at the word. I told my 4th son Jim today that he has an infection and he nearly jumped out of his skin. So Ray had to go back to the dentist for an examination and then had to get antibiotics to eliminate the infection. Because he has kidney disease caused by a previous massive infection he has to be careful that the antibiotics are not too strong. It is all a balancing act..
Between the dentist and the pharmacy it took quite a long while.
Then my oldest son Adam called to say he is coming up from Louisiana on Tuesday.
Then my 5th son Matthew called to say he would pick us up tomorrow noon to take us to Chelsea's concert where she is playing with Dal Richards band down in Gastown. I'll take pictures ;)))
Then of course we had to go to Surrey to pick up the sewing machine. So you see it was a busy day.
My life has been a whirlwind lately but I like that better than no whirl at all LOL>
Pictures up today are my childhood home which Heather bought from us in 1978 after my mom and dad passed on. So we can still go and visit Heather and the house LOL.
Then I added my leaf embroidery that I did today. I am in a leaf phase right now and plan on more leaf towels in the near future.
Have a great evening. :>)

No comments: