a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a little late tonight

My son Rick was here for a couple of hot dogs and a visit. He just left so that is why my blog is late tonight.
I did do some work today , embroidered one tea towel of my leaf series . Doesn't that sound important :>)) It is a red towel with yellow stitching.
Very nice!!!
Then I finished the other side of my tea cozy which has been sitting there for a month at least. But then my machine was out of comission when it was 2 weeks at the dealers and then there was the two weeks we had company and I did not sew at all. So it has been quite a while for" Me and My Shadow" LOL .
That took most of the afternoon , next there is fancy stitching to be done on the cozy but I will tackle that tomorrow.

We went out for lunch today at Boston Pizza. I said to Ray let's go to a restaurant before the HST kicks in tomorrow. Last chance to beat the tax man. LOL
And I went to London Drugs where I bought my camera because it would only let me use the internal memory and would not change over to the memory card. The guy was not all that friendly even though he wasn't doing anything. However he really didn't have a choiced so I told him my problem. He opened up the place where card was, did soemthing there and gave it back to me. I asked what the problem was and he said, wait for it,.... The card wasn't in properly LOL> He didn't even smile but I could see it going around in his head, "Stupid Woman" And for this she disturbed me! But I win, my camera works now :>))
I am going to start a list of things I need at Tom's . Whenever I go there I forget what I need. Does anyone else do that?
Buenos Noches folks.

1 comment:

Judy Ellsworth said...

Just dropping in to wish you a happy Canada Day!!