a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 10, 2010

money to spend :>)

Doesn't everyone spend $$$ when they take their car to the service station. My little yellow '87 Mustang is having a little oil leak, I hope it is little . We'll find out tomorrow what the cost will be.
But then we went to Michaels and bought some more yarn, stretchy pink wool for socks , recommended by the lady standing next to me in the yarn aisle. What could I do but purchase some. then there was the fat fluffy yarn for fat fluffy socks to wear in bed during the winter and some cotton to knit dishcloths.
As if that want enough my turquoise fabrics came. I won them in an on line Bingo game. I win that game often so much so I feel guilty sometimes. But this game I call so don't play. Some one else will win this one.
Well the garage just called and the bill will be $500, oh well I need that car and so not want another one. And not an oil leak but the rad and hoses need changing.
Kathy and I are going to a class tonight to learn how to make some kind of a paper pattern for a barbecue apron-father's day gift . My DH does not barbecue so it will need to go to mmy grandson who does barbecue.
I'll check in later tonight......maybe LOL.
Well you never know what will happen when you leave home, what a night. Son #2 Richard called to say his #2 daughter Meaghan, my granddaughter is pregnant, isn't that exciting, then his #1 daughter Mary called to say that she and her fiance got married today, Lots of wonderful news.
My #4 son Jim also called from Edmonton for a chat and I missed him.
We had a good time tonight at the class .
Kathy bought the Janome 11000 and made a deal with Tom our dealer to give me $500 for my 300E and she would give me her 350E in exchange for the $500, now that is a deal!!! Kathy is such a great friend. And I am a grateful one.
It has been a very full day so I'll wish you all a good night!

No comments: