a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

another day in bed

No it isn't the flu , I know what that is. It is the pill Cymbalta, I guess it does not agree with my system. I have been up since 3:00 PM and now I want to go back to bed. Darn!! I hate wasting my days in bed.
I had a lunch date with three friends today and had to cancel, didn't think I could drive there. It was so disappointing but there is always the next time.
Needless to say there was once again no sewing , another Darn!! But I did some thinking LOL. I will complete two projects when my machine comes back, the barbecue apron and the tea cozy.
On the plus side one of my socks is done and the other begun.
Ray bought some local strawberries today and just gave me a bowl of them, MMMM they are fabulous, sweet and juicy. And with sinful whipped cream... well what can I say.
I love the fresh fruits at this time of year. When we were young we used to steal cherries off an old man's tree. He had Bings and we all particularly loved those , they are so big, black and juicy. He had to wait and watch for us kids trying to climb his tree. We didn't all climb at once though LOL. We managed to be sneaky haha. Once in a while he caught us and gave us a smack. All adults were allowed to do that in those days. Now he could have been sued!!
Time to lie down again. I pray that tomorrow is better.
Have a good one folks!

No comments: