a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 17, 2010

back to normal

We went out today. Both Ray and I needed adjustments to our new glasses. It was a bit of a walk but that is good for us.
Ray is jumping up and down, his toe cramped, oh that is so painful :>)
Still no machine so we took the ironing board down and put it away , it goes into the closet to rest but lives mostly in the living room. Sometimes Ray gets fed up with it, I was fed up too so we put it away. I hope my machine comes back soon so the ironing board can come out of the closet LOL and I can do some sewing.
Remember the little quilt that I steamed and it shrunk right up? Well Kathy suggested that I applique a pumpkin on it and I think that is a good idea but still need the sewing machine as the binding has to be machine sewn down.
It took half the afternoon to complete an insurance form for getting some money back from my prescriptions , chiropractors, podiatrist and eyeglasses. That should be a nice cheque. I had to get some forms off the internet and my old printer took a long time to read the forms and print them, then I needed to locate all the numbers they want, this card and that card, no wonder it took so long to complete but it is ready now for mailing.
I'm still a bit woozy so it is time to rest as my day was very busy.
Bon nuit mes amis.

No comments: