a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 28, 2010

it is finally done

Wow I finally gOt this little quilt finished but you know as we all do at times I am thinking maybe I should do some more quilting LOL and I just might, who knows. The binding which gave me such trouble yesterday went well today. I don't know if I mentioned in an earlier blog that I steamed this quilt and the blocks under the iron just shrivelled up. I did the best I could to straighten them out but it is not perfect. The Amish and God will be happy.
Ray and I went out this morning to look for some OTC items he needs and a bit of lunch.
Then I went upstairs to my PC where all my embroidery designs are stored . I bought some new ones from Emblibrary, so downloaded them onto the memory stick and then the accompanying instructions and thread suggestions. Emblibrary does such a fabulous job of making sure you can do the job well. They have project instructions and videos on how to do techniques. I love the designs too, they are wonderful. I am alwasy tempted to purchase and they do a great marketing job!! LOL.
Since tomorrow is my sewing day, I start the day meeting with my friend Pat for coffee before we go to the church for our first sewing group. It is all applique, no machines. Then off to Community Quilts, after that tea and cookies at Betty's. I haven't been for several weeks so I am really looking forward to it.
I have a doctor appointment at 3:00 . My son is coming from La. at 8:00 so you can see my day will be a long one.
Now that is my blog for tomorrow LOL....
I am off now for the night, have a good night everyone.

No comments: