a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day.
A very quiet day here, we went out last night for dinner and had calls from our family here. Most of our family is somewhere else, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec so it is just the two of us.
It was also another one of those days when I slept most of the afternoon. I wish I wasn't so tired, it has been a week now and I am fed up with this sleepiness.
There is much I want to do but can't.
My machine will not be ready for another week as my dealer is doing the servicing for all the local schools in his municipality. I should have kept it at home but did not know he was that busy.
For dinner tonight I made a nice plate of veggies, cheese, gherkins and salami. It was really a good treat.
I have a friend who lives in Kansas and we cannot reach her. There have been some bad storms over Kansas and another friend and I think that at the very least her power has been knocked out. Let's hope that is all.
Now I am thinking if I get the ironing board out I'll get something done LOL> But one can never underestimate the power of suggestion , can one?
So tomorrow out it comes.
My best to all, have a good evening!

No comments: