a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, June 18, 2010

still woozy

Had to cancel Friday, still woozy and shaky.I spent the rest of the day in bed once again. I sure hope this is the last one. I want to get on with my life. Thank goodness I love to read, books have been my saving grace through all kinds of life's hardhships and pleasures. I believe that is called bibliotherapy, something we can all do for ourselves. Reading stories of the lives of others can help you make sense of your own, can give you comfort and joy and relieve lonliness. That's the therapy part of bibliotherapy
The day was beautiful, sunny and warm!! No day to spend in bed but it was kind of nice and cozy with the sun shining in the window. That's the sunny side of life :>) Every cloud has a silver lining if you can find it LOL.
Enough of the weather report :>)
I musr call my dealer to see if he is close to doing my machine. He had a room full of machines to service but he has had it since last Thursday, That's 9 days and I want it home. Tomorrow if I feel better I am going to do some embroidery on my new machine.
Oh by the way I finished one sock and started the other.
Watching Criminal Minds so I'll say good night.

No comments: