a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

late tonight 10:00P

It was Guild night and I just got home. Thanks Kathy for the ride once again. I am fortunate to have such a good friend.
We had dinner before the guild with another friend, Barb. I wasn't too hungry so ordered a small Greek salad. Now the large salads in that restaurant are huge so I thought the small would be just fine. When it arrived I was stunned at how small it was. "You weren't kidding" I said to the waitress. She laughed, we go to her station every time and she has a good sense of humour. Good thing LOL. That salad was a joke. So I rordered a baked potato as well.
Guild tonight was a jumble of things, electing the slate of officers, and a jumble sale of good and books that people brought to the guild. One lady had these gorgoeus Japanese and Batik fabrics. I really wanted to buy some but I had not used the last pieces I bought from her so restrained myself. When I use them I buy some more. I did come home with some fabric though as one of the ladies gave me half of hers just because I said I loved it. That was so nice of her. I'll snap that fabric tomorrow and put it up on the blog.
It was a fun night!!!
There were some lovely Show and Tell quilts tonight and wouldn't you know it my camera was at home.
It was a good day, hope your day was as nice.
I'm off to bed, bon nuit. ;>()

No comments: