a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, June 13, 2010

lovely day

The sun is out still and the day was beautiful.
I talked to my son in Louisiana and he said he was making my mom's mac and cheese . It was wonderful he said. Another generation picks up the ball!! Family recipes are the best. Good thing he has air conditioning since it requires a hot oven. We don't have installed AC so would never have the oven on on a hot day.
I wanted to sew again today,WAA no machine, definitley I'll call my dealer tomorrow after I get back from the hospital where I see the cardiologist. I sure hope my news is good one important reason is I want to go to Louisiana in October and need the doctor to say it is okay.
My number 2 and 4 sons were out hunting for bear on #4's camping property outside of Edmonton but they couldn't find him. There are friends and children who go there for a weekend of fun, barbecue and entertainment. So no need for a bear to attend the party haha. Rick is an accomplished hunter so Jim asked him to come up from Calgary to help him with the bear. He got permission from the Hunting and Wildlife folks to do that since there were kids involved. Maybe the bear was just crossing over the camp ground LOL. Personally I don't approve of huntng but sometimes it is necessary I guess. However I have no problem killing bugs so it is just a matter of degree I guess.
Going now to watch something on TV and to knit that sock, it is almost done Hurrah!
Have a great evening folks it is just so beautiful so how could you not have a good one.

No comments: