a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 3, 2010

short post I think

I don't think I will be on for long tonight as my eyes are killing me. I got new glasses about 2 weeks ago and my eys are very sore so back to the eyeglass maker I go and if they can't help me it's back to the doctor.
Not much going on here today except that we went to Costco and dropped over $200. Wow that place is getting expensive. There are lots of items that are no greater value that at some of our other stores and the lineups are bad. So from nowon I am going there only for the hot dogs LOL
After we came home my eyes were so sore I just had to go for a nap and by gosh I did sleep through a whole Willie Nelson CD almost, heard the forst two songs and woke up for the last two songs. Evergreen is the CD I have and it is my favourite, I play it often. I think I might even wear it out LOL.
Very non interesting day....
I have to get off this computer now.
Have a good one!!

No comments: