a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There it's done

Did it , took all the pins out of my little quilt and repinned it, so now I can quilt it. That will be fun. Still need to change to my accufeed foot for the quilting but if I can't get it right then Ray will fix it for me. Thank goodness he can do everything. I am a lucky woman.
We went for a longer drive today to another city we haven't been to for quite a few years. We went into the mall and were totally lost, couldn't figure out why until the guide to the mall stopped her buggay and asked if we needed help. She said that the part we were in was a newer construction, no wonder we were lost.
I had to go for blood tests this morning and fasting was involved so we ate breakfast out and didn't need lunch.
On the way home we stopped at Quilted Treasures, it has been a long time since I was in that shop too. You know there is no way you can go into a quilt store and come out empty handed LOL But I am trying to downsize my fabric so I just bought a new blade for my rotary cutter. Also my latest craze Charm Squares. I have quite a few of them and have only opened two to use. One was for child's quilt for Community Quilts and the other for a bag that has not been finished SIGH!! I just stroke them and look at them, they are so pretty. and it satisfies my need to get something new, they don't take up much room either LOL.
After all that I had to take a nsp. Hahaha.
Take care folks.

No comments: