a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, June 21, 2010

frustrating day

I was going to embroider today but spent most of the afternoon trying to get my flash cards and flash sticks, hope that is what they are called to work in my new machine. No luck but Kathy to the rescue.. She is coming over tomorrow to show me what to do.
I was also going to do some cutting of my animal skin 10" squares , I need to cut them into 4 - 5" squares. And I have some jungle animal heads too that need to be cut to size. Maybe tomorrow but it seems all my plans are falling apart lately. As my Scottish mom used to say " the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley" Robbie Burns I think.
My son fell down the stairs at his home and broke some bones in his face,not sure how many probably two, but he said it is not too bad. He is not a complainer so who knows. I'll see him on Saturday when he comes to pick us up for My granddaughter's solo with Dal Richards band in Gas Town. She will be receiving a $2000 scholarship too from Dal Richard's who is a jazz fan , to further her music studies at Humber next fall.
He says he looks like a chipmunk. I suspect I won't get a photo of him as he is very private. I on the other hand am a Chatty Cathy and tell all.LOL
Speaking of dolls my friend in Phoenix has recently bought or been given some new dolls for which she has been making clothes. Clever lady.I have some dolls too , one of which has been added to my blog quite a while ago, that would be Shirley Temple. I'm going to post another photo of some of my dolls because I have no stitching to post LOL.
Today I stayed up all day, no long naps so I guess I am on the mend. No relapses I hope.
Have a good night folks.
Buona notte...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the Shirley Temple doll - she is a big one of china isn't she? I think I remember her from when we visited you.

Who is the one laying on the bed - she looks beautiful! Aalso the little long haired blond sitting o the chair.

love Gail in Arizona