a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 19, 2010

a beautiful summer day

Beautiful in every way. We met friends for lunch, spmething we seem to do a lot of LOL. We just meet at the food court and do not have much as most restaurant lunches are way too big. I had a Vietnamese wrap , it has rice noodles, prawns and lettuce along with peanut sauce, so it was a healthy lunch and I love them.
After lunch we bought some hand towels for my son who asked me to embroider some seahorses on them. I did one of them this afternoon , different ones from the previous seahorses I did for them. I really like so if he doesn't I will be happy to keep it for myself :>)
But before we came home I went for my chest X Ray, that was not too bad. Usually it takes forever in that lab but this afternoon it was really good. However the little nightie things that they give you to wear after you have removed your clothing are really little now. They used to come down to the knees, now they barely go past your navel. Saves money I guess and your modesty is not important. LOL.
I did spend quite a while on the computer looking for a picture of a design I did a few years ago, no luck finding though. I can't believe I did not take a photos of it. Very careless of me :>)
Tonight I plan to work on my binding for a while. What are you all going to do?
Good night folks. Have a lovely evening.

No comments: